Call: (509) 574-3805 Fax: (509) 225-2717
Mon - Fri, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Adjunctive or Alternative Approaches
At Water's Edge, our approach to pain management is to look at all available treatments to find a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to managing chronic pain. Some patients seek out alternative or adjunctive therapies when conventional medicines have failed. Others find alternative medicines to be more congruent with their own values, beliefs, and philosophical orientations toward health and life. At Water's edge we marry traditional therapies and alternative therapies to find the best solution for each individual patient.
Some alternative or adjunctive therapies include:
- Anti-depressant Medications
- Antiepileptic Medications
- Mind-Body Therapies (relaxation, meditation, guided imagery, and hypnosis)
- Chiropractic Treatment and Massage.
- Therapeutic Touch and Reiki Healing
- Dietary Approaches to Treating Pain
- Nutritional Supplements
- Herbal Remedies